10) Experience. More than 30 years of quality work.
9) Loyalty. I am in my ninth year of business at the same location, with the same phone number.
8) Lessons. If you want to learn to do it yourself, I will show you or explain it
to you. You
may click here for information about the classes I teach at Truman College.
7) Trustworthy. Being licensed and insured, maintaining your trust is paramount to me. You will not have to
count your silverware when I leave your home; if you leave your wallet, credit card, bank book, or a large pile
of cash on your counter, I will not touch them. (I only ask that you please don't leave the cookies
6) Preparedness. I always come ready for the task. My work vehicle is not the family sedan, but a stocked van
dedicated to the repair profession. I stock fasteners, wall repair goods, a variety of caulk, and the most frequently
requested tools and materials in the van. This means fewer trips to the hardware store.
5) Concern. I'm concerned about protecting your belongings. How many other contractors
have fleece furniture pads in their toolboxes? And I sweep up after myself.
4) Service. My history of helpfulness includes spending 20 years as an RN in the Cook County
3) Guaranteed results. I guarantee my work for a minimum of one year -- just like the franchises - and I
will do everything possible to make sure my customers are satisfied.
2) Promptness. I return calls as quickly as possible. On the rare occasion that I miss your call, I do appreciate
reminders, but I'm not that guy who doesn't return your calls.
1) Care. I work in and on your home with as much care as I would want in and on my own home.