We've been in business for more than ten years, with over 1,000 satisfied customers.
We don't try to do everything, but we enjoy doing the work we accept and are
confident in our ability to make things better for our customers.
Judy is very organized. Her spice cabinet is alphabetized, and she always knows where
things are. She can help you with organizing, running errands, or taking care of the
necessary details, big or small, that can help you to get caught up.
Call today and let us help with your to-do list.
If you need help with something that you don't see on these lists, please ask; chances
are we can do it.
- Help Organizing the House
We can help you finally get your home in order. Have you tried more than once but
been unable to finish or gotten sidetracked? Let us take care of it for you.
- Home offices
- Build shelving
- Get rid of unwanted goods
- Errand Service
Want to relax after working a full day? Let us take care of your errands quickly
and efficiently, leaving you with more time for the things you enjoy.
- Dry cleaning pickup / dropoff
- Prescription pickup / dropoff
- Post office deliveries
- Deliver or pick up personal items
- At Home
- Wait in home for repairmen, technicians, and package deliveries
- Water plants while you are away
- Watch your home during remodeling / construction
- Ensure your home is safe for your children to arrive from school
- Improving curb appeal
- Garden spruce-up to full design services
- Seasonal containers to enhance your entryway or patio
- Pruning, dividing perennials, shaping planting beds, adding mulch
- Other suggestions or garden lessons to make the best use of your current plants
- Phase things in if your budget prefers
- Change locks and deadbolts (having only one key is nice)
- Please see why these locks are on our home!
- Patch, repair, and replace existing drywall
- Doors and Windows
- Help doors that need a hip check to close, two hands to open, or go "squeak squeak squeak"
- Install or adjust bi-fold doors
- Replace broken ropes with chains
- Secure your garage service door, prevent it from being kicked in
- Cabinet door adjustments or repairs
- Garbage disposals: rescue, replace, or install
- Faucets replaced
- Straighten, tighten, or install towel bars, robe hooks, or accessories
- Grab bars installed
- Faucets or vanities replaced
- Closets, garages, or odd little spaces
- Light fixtures, ceiling fans, dimmers, general troubleshooting
- Fix leaks
- Repair walls after leaks
- Hand rails, stripped screws
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Filter changes
- Furnace, humidifier, refrigerator
- With each season or one-time
- Clean filters make your furnace more efficient
(better air flow = lower utility bills and more home comfort
- New home owner package
- Change locks
- Change filters
- Walkthrough to evaluate your home's systems "bones" - point out
urgencies, suggest priorities, discuss your wish list and possibilities, plan
- The remainder of the day working on the items of your choice
- Best value: have the Handyman and the Handyma'am for a full day
- Off-hour emergency services available (if possible) for established customers only
- Gift Services
- New homeowner package for yourself or a friend
- Tool Box Shopping Service. Based on the recipient's
tool collection, we can suggest, purchase, and deliver quality hand tools
once or every holiday
- Don't see what you're looking for? Please
contact us. Asking is free!
- Things we don't do
- Take on a job that is beyond our skill set
- Plumbing jobs in high rises
- Electric jobs involving cloth-covered (brittle, old) wires
- Furnace problems that are deeper than the filter